Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holiday Decorations

Like I mentioned in the previous blog, I plan on decorating parts of our future place with Holiday or Seasonal decorations. My future sister-in-law, Lindsay, did some decorating at her home this year with help from Avery. Check it out: http://punkinandbean.blogspot.com/2010/02/love-is-in-air.html

So, today we went to Target & bought 4 large heart plates, 4 small heart plates, and 4 glasses, all half price. They will look really cute on some shinny white place mats. I will try to look at Jo Anns or Michaels for some more clearance Valentines for actually decorations.

*But I had a great three days with Daniel. We will see each other on Saturday to celebrate Lindsay's birthday. Then on Sunday before Daniel heads back to BSU we are going to a Bride Event at the Montage, in the Castleton area.*

No comments:

Post a Comment