Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Locations in Mind

After seeing an ad for Fountain Square Theater, I immediately fell in love with it. It is on the south side of Indianapolis, just off of I-70. It is a huge space, with wooden floors, and the walls painted as if you were in a European country side. FST I don't think is ridiculously over-priced, but with the small wedding I had in mind, it might be too expensive.
Check out the website...
http://fountainsquareindy.com/theatre/index.asp

Another place I liked was Graften Peek, located in Greenwood. Although a little longer drive, it is located on a second floor, has wooden floors, huge windows, a balcony. The smaller space equals a smaller rental price, which would be a smarter investment.
Check out the website...
http://graftonpeek.com/

But all together Daniel & I want something simple, but not cheesy. We prefer wood floors, instead of some ugly carpet. Somewhere close to Indy/Brownsburg. Most likely we will visit these two places towards the end of October to make sure it looks good in person and to get the cost estimation, so when my parents decide on the given amount, we know what we could afford. :-) Any ideas on places??

No comments:

Post a Comment