Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our First Dance Song

I have the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Two on, and a background song was the song Daniel & I decided to do our first dance to. From the beginning I told Daniel that our first dance song needed to be unique. So here is the story of our FD song. So here is the story...

Our second year together, so senior year, Daniel bought us tickets for Christmas to see The Fray, one of my favorite bands. The band before them was Mutemath. Now I don't remember much of the music they played on staged, but Daniel ended up buying the cd. Mutemath has become one of our favorite bands as a couple. They are know starting to get a little more popular, they have their first concert set of their new album that came out a month ago. Daniel and I will be attending their first stop in the USA in Cincinnati, this upcoming Tuesday.

Anyways the song is call You are Mine, by Mutemath (click link below to listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment